OK I’m going to be straight forward with this because there aren’t that many things that I’ve done in my life that I regret doing. I haven’t had those rebellious teenage years. I don’t really like taking risks or trying new things. So, coming up with 100 things that I won’t do again, that I’ve already done, is going to be super tricky for me!
Let’s try it anyways??
- Take someone back who doesn’t deserve it
- Continue a friendship with someone who I don’t consider a friend
- Go swimming with dolphins—It’s incredible but there are many captivities that aren’t treating animals properly and it’s sad to pay for the adventure and support the company.
- Be the only one to text first
- Order a salad with “grasshopper dressing— It’s not just a fancy name, there were actual grasshoppers!!!
- Let someone else hold me back from things that I want to achieve
- Fight for someone who isn’t worth it
- Say “I love you” to someone who doesn’t prove they feel the same
- Seek out of the my parents house— Lame, I know, but I got in so much trouble that once!
- Be in a toxic friendship or relationship
- Be in a long distance relationship— Maybe it’s great for some people, but not me!
- Walk alone at night (across campus)— Safety in numbers!
- Drink Burnett’s brand vodka— I can still feel my throat burning
- Use a regular hot glue gun— “Cool shots” are the way to go! No more burns!
- Forget to shake up the ketchup container before using it— Probably will forget but I don’t want to
- Get into someone’s car that I don’t know— That could have been bad
- Sell myself short— ALWAYS believe in yourself!!
- Gain the freshman fifteen— It’s a real thing, and I don’t want it again
- Send nudes to someone I haven’t met— Also could have ended poorly
- Procrastinate on assignments— Just kidding, I will definitely do this but aim high right?
- Take an 8 am class— Just don’t, you can’t
- Sit through an all day time share pitch— They seriously trap you there!
- Eat eggs— Since I got chickens and saw how dirty and smelly chickens are I can’t bring myself to eat eggs, unless its in cake or baked things.
- Let someone take my “no” for a “yes” or “stop” as a “go”
- Let the baby in reach of my phone, computer, tablet, etc— Bad idea, they like to throw things.
I think 25 will do for now. Maybe someday this list will reach 100 things. Who knows?